Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bought new Sneakers….


Week 3 of the new lifestyle and things are holding up just fine. Have successfully managed to increase the intensity of the workouts and now can hold out well enough for half an hour. And to celebrate the achievement decided to treat myself to a brand new pairs of sneakers (already clocked 3 miles on them).


It is amazing how this new routine has worked wonders (so far) for me. No more burning of the mid night oil. No more reaching office late. No more eating junk food.

So now the challenge is to take the workout levels a notch higher. I have been clocking around 300+ cals for the last week and today broke into the 350+.


Fun all the way….

1 comment:

  1. superb.Daily exercise will keep you healhy.I do about 5kms per day .As for sneakers,well,I got one free with annual subscription of Mail Today.Try..reebok

    ReplyDelete